these are my reasons...
- when you're reading, and you need to flick back a few pages, how do you keep your place with one hand, whilst finding whatever you needed to find with the other?
- what do you do when you need to put your book away, and read something else for a bit? but you need to keep your place in the book you're reading, because you don't want to put it away forever, just for now
- I doubt an e-reader would survive if you dropped it in the bath (not that I have ever dropped a book in the bath, but I had never dropped anything on my glass-topped coffee table until I was holding something heavy enough to break it)
- I won't be able to buy e-books in charity shops for £1, which will mean I will not discover as many new authors
- I won't be able to take e-books back to Barter Books and swap them for credits to buy more books
- I won't be able to sit cross legged in front of my bookcases and choose what to read next
- how do you wrap up your favourite e-book and give it to someone you love as a present?