Friday 12 October 2012

First - some housekeeping

Right, this blogspot thing changed whilst I was on the sick and there are a couple of things I really want to be able to do but I can't. 1) How the devil do I get line breaks in??? Whenever I leave any white space between my lines (and I do, although I totally understand if you don't believe it) it dis-a-bloody-pears. Why? How? What do I do to fix it? 2) Aaaaaages ago I'd set up a lovely little feature so whenever someone left a comment, it sent a little message to my blackberry and I was able to see it straight away and comment back and it was all very nice and sociable. Now I've joined the iphone generation I no longer have the blackberry email address it was linked to and I can't for the life of me remember how I set the email alert thing up or figure out how to change it 3) Are you on the tweeter? Do you follow me? You probably should, I'll tweet you back and everything. I am @bijouractonteur. There is also a strong possibility that you could become my 100th follower and wouldn't that be nice for you?

No comments: